Terms and conditions—Unknown Pleasures
By entering into this Unknown Pleasures prize draw (‘Promotion”) you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree with them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- This Promotion is run by LifeStyles® UK Ltd a company registered in England with registered number 02033980 and registered office at 6th Floor, 60 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0HR, U.K., (Promoter).
- To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the UK and (b) aged 17 years and over at the time of entry.
- This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion is open for entries between 9am on 19 April 2017 and 11:59pm on 19 May 2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
- You can enter this Promotion by signing up the to the SKYN mailing list at www.Skynfeel.co.uk. Promoter will confirm entry by sending email notification affirming registration.
- The prizes for the Promotion consist of ten pairs [10 x 2] of travel vouchers, each voucher valued at £100 and each pair valued at £200.
- The prizes will be awarded as follows: ten winners will be chosen at random from correctly submitted entries electronically via a randomised computer selection process managed by You Agency at 77 St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4AA, UK.
- The winner(s) of the Promotion will be notified by email and the list of winners published on the www.skynfeel.co.uk website on 25 May 2017.
- Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 10 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner(s) receive their prizes within thirty  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within thirty  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promotor’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the prize is available.
- The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as it is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the prize. All activities are undertaking at the entrants own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thanks for your submission. We'll be in touch soon.